VIRTEXCO Preconstruction Services
Valuable Assistance with Planning and Cost Control
VIRTEXCO provides a comprehensive set of preconstruction services delivering a range of benefits to our customers before their projects break ground. Our experience with value engineering, construction estimating, and other preconstruction services spans virtually all types of construction projects, including design/build projects and those which already have a dedicated design team. Taking advantage of our expert preconstruction services enhances our customers’ quality control, budgeting, scheduling, planning, and much more.
Our Preconstruction Services Include:
- Value Engineering
- Conceptual and Schematic Budgeting, Final Pricing
- Constructability Analysis
- Identification, Pricing, and Procurement of Long-Lead Items
- Subcontractor, Supplier, and Consultant Prequalification
- Local, State, and Federal Historic Tax Credit Assistance
- Enterprise Zone Incentive Assistance
- Utility Coordination and Permitting Assistance
- Preconstruction and Construction CPM Scheduling
- Selection and/or Supervision of Design Consultants
The VIRTEXCO Approach to Customer Service
At VIRTEXCO, we always strive to serve every customer with the highest levels of responsiveness, fairness, and integrity, no matter what the size or scope of their preconstruction requirements. Our unmatched emphasis on customer satisfaction has helped us win incredibly high levels of repeat business, and as much as 85% of our work comes through our existing customers. We recognize that our clients have come to expect the highest levels of service from us, and we do everything possible to reinforce this reputation in all of our preconstruction projects.